At Hospitality Action we have a whole range of support services to help hospitality people back on their feet again after a setback. Each year we help thousands of people through challenging times. We want you to know that we’re here for you when life takes an unexpected turn.
- Support Services.
- Are we able to help you?
- Apply for a Grant.
- Golden Friends.
- Critical Incident & On-Site Trauma Support.
Already applied for a grant? Login here.
To help protect your mental health during the COVID19 pandemic we’ve created a new wellbeing hub packed with useful information on a range of issues that may impact your mental health at this difficult time.
- Virus Anxiety
- Coping with uncertainty
- Look after your wellbeing on furlough
- Stay financially fit during coronavirus
- Suicide Awareness
- Rent and mortgages
- How to cope with bereavement
- Adapting to home life during Covid-19
- How to cope with homeschooling
- Starting a mental health conversation at work.
- Dealing with domestic abuse
- Managing anger
- Returning to Work During Covid-19
- Understand your rights if you face redundancy
- How to bring compassion to the redundancy process
Whether you attend a gala dinner, organise your own fundraiser, or nominate us as your Charity of the Year. You can cycle, skydive or simply add a small donation to diners’ bills - there are so many ways to support our work and so many reasons to do so.
Employee Assistance Programme
Our bespoke Employee Assistance Programme is a care package that enables employers to prevent many of their employees’ problems at home and at work from escalating.
We support your employees by providing a range of specialist, independent and confidential support services. All freely accessible to staff 24/7.
If you’re already part of our EAP scheme and need help first visit our help portal Well Online or call the EAP Assistance Line: 0808 802 2111 (24/7).
Our bespoke Employee Assistance Programme is a care package that enables employers to keep their team healthy, happy and productive.