At Hospitality Action we have a whole range of support services to help hospitality people back on their feet again after a setback. Each year we help thousands of people through challenging times. We want you to know that we’re here for you when life takes an unexpected turn.
To help protect your mental health during the COVID19 pandemic we’ve created a new wellbeing hub packed with useful information on a range of issues that may impact your mental health at this difficult time.
- Virus Anxiety
- Coping with uncertainty
- Look after your wellbeing on furlough
- Stay financially fit during coronavirus
- Suicide Awareness
- Rent and mortgages
- How to cope with bereavement
- Adapting to home life during COVID-19
- How to cope with homeschooling
- Starting a mental health conversation at work.
- Dealing with domestic abuse
- Managing anger
- Returning to Work During COVID-19
- Understand your rights if you face redundancy
- How to bring compassion to the redundancy process
Whether you attend a gala dinner, organise your own fundraiser, or nominate us as your Charity of the Year. You can cycle, skydive or simply add a small donation to diners’ bills - there are so many ways to support our work and so many reasons to do so.
Employee Assistance Programme
Our bespoke Employee Assistance Programme is a care package that enables employers to prevent many of their employees’ problems at home and at work from escalating.
We support your employees by providing a range of specialist, independent and confidential support services. All freely accessible to staff 24/7.
If you’re already part of our EAP scheme and need help first visit our help portal Well Online or call the EAP Assistance Line: 0808 802 2111 (24/7).
Our bespoke Employee Assistance Programme is a care package that enables employers to keep their team healthy, happy and productive.