Employee Assistance Programme.
Our bespoke Employee Assistance Programme is a care package that provides peace of mind to employers and a range of specialist, independent and confidential support services to employees.
Members are able to access these services in complete confidence, 24 hours a day.
What is an Employee Assistance Programme?
Personal issues and problems can have an impact on the way people work, resulting in reduced performance, lack of focus and absence. This can lead to significant costs to a business, not just in hours lost but in low productivity and an unbalanced working environment.
An Employee Assistance Programme – or EAP for short – enables employers to prevent many of their employees’ problems at home and at work from escalating. We’re on hand 24/7 with practical advice and support if ever life takes a wrong turn.
Find out about why our EAP is best for your business.Find out more
Already a Member?
Brush up your skills and make sure your team are getting the best from the programme.Find out more
If your company is already signed up and you need our support, visit our WellOnline portal or call 0808 802 2111, we’ve got you.Visit Portal
An EAP is a comprehensive suite of benefits and services that managers can purchase on behalf of their employees. Purchasing an EAP is a way for employers to help keep their teams happy, healthy, motivated and productive. Features typically include an assistance line, factsheets and access to confidential and independent online, telephone and in-person counselling, legal, debt and money, and parenting advice. We’re proud of our EAP, and we think it’s the best in the business, that’s because we’ve spent years developing our services to make sure we’re there for you team, whenever they need us.
Our EAP includes the following services.
- Advice and help sheets covering a comprehensive range of topics
- Web chat and telephone help line, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Managerial adviceline
- Managed referrals
- Personal counselling – telephone, online and face-to-face counselling
- Legal information and guidance
- Financial planning and debt advice
- Addiction support expert help with alcohol, drugs, gambling or other addiction issues
- Hardship grants – where our criteria are met
- Parenting helpline – topics covered include: pregnancy and birth, single parenting, shared parenting, and teenage challenges
- Elder care – support and advice on caring for an older relative
- Bespoke managerial reports, employee booklets, employer’s briefing document, posters and subscribers’ newsletter
- Whistleblowing service – a confidential service giving employees the opportunity to report any work-related concerns to an independent third party