Get Help. Suicide Awareness Training
What does the Suicide Awareness course cover?
- To understand suicide and the thoughts and behaviours of those feeling suicidal.
- To explore the emotional impact on staff communicating with those at risk.
- To help staff understand the effects this can have on the workplace and colleagues.
- To feel confident in speaking to those feeling suicidal and what you can do if you are concerned.
- To assist all individuals in maintaining their wellbeing and productivity by using and promoting the appropriate support.
The course is designed for a maximum of 16 delegates
Cost for EAP subscribers
Cost for non-EAP subscribers.
Book your session
This half-day course is held at your location. Our highly-skilled trainer will deliver the course in an informal classroom setting. The course is designed to be conversational and encourage active feedback.Enquire now
Download the full course overview
Get the full course overviewDownload now