Blog. The secret's out, Heston's Triple-Cooked Invisible Chips are here.
September 4, 2020 | Author: Jeremy Gibson
His legendary Triple-Cooked Chips have been adopted by restaurants up and down the land. Now, with the industry facing an uncertain future, Heston Blumenthal is ready to share his closely-guarded secret recipe for Triple-Cooked Invisible Chips as he calls upon you to include them on your menu
He said: "I am a proud patron of this fantastic charity and the tireless work they do to support the industry. I’ll be adding Triple-Cooked Invisible Chips to the menu at the Hind’s Head and encourage others to do the same, they’re delicious!”
With the Eat Out To Help Out scheme now finished, Invisible Chips are an easy and engaging way for your customers to support those in the industry whose livelihoods are disappearing.
Becoming an Invisible Chips stockist is simple:
- Visit our website or drop us an email to sign up.
- Add Invisible Chips to your menu, priced at about the same level as a normal portion of fries.
- Train your staff to sell Invisible Chips to guests. We’ve found that customers will be only too happy to donate.
- Display the much-coveted Invisible Chips window sticker on your premises and shout about your participation on social media.
- Add Invisible Chips to your EPOS system (our crack team of invisible accountants can help with this). We’ll also arrange how you would like to pay in the amazing donations your guests have chipped in. You can do this online, via BACS or we can invoice you.
If you want to know more, you can download our full Stockists Pack here.
Heston joins Fred Sirieix and a host of other leading industry figures in our campaign to raise public awareness of Invisible Chips and how buying a portion can help those facing poverty due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Each and every day we’re helping those in dire need to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table. One person we helped recently told us:“I can’t honestly tell you how much this will help me in this difficult time. I’m a single parent and haven’t had any income since beginning of March. I’ve had to go to food banks just to feed my little girl. What an amazing thing you are doing for those in need. From my little girl and I, thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.”
By adding Invisible Chips to your menu you’ll be helping us support some of the most vulnerable people who have either already, or are about to lose their job.
We look forward to welcoming you to the virtual team.