Get Help. Grants Application Process.
Apply for a grant.
Grant Applications for our Main Grant programme take between 4 – 6 weeks to be allocated to a caseworker for processing. Fully completed cases will receive a decision within this time frame, if further information is required then a caseworker will be in touch explaining what is required.
Already applied for a grant and need to send us further documentation? Please email it along with your full name and address including postcode to email@example.com. We recommend you password protect any documents you send for more details on this see the grant application form.
If you are Supporting Agent please note we have amended our policy on verbal and written consent in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, click here to read the updated policy.
Steps for application:
1) Please read our grants application guidance notes.
2) Download the grant application form:
This form can be filled in on your device or by-hand. If completing on a device we recommended using a pc or laptop.
3) Carefully check that you have filled in the entire application form, and provided ALL the evidence required to support your application. Due to the COVID-19 lockdown currently we are only accepting FULL applications sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) If you are a Supporting Agent please read our updated data protection statement on Verbal and Written Consent
If you have any problems with completing your application, please contact us.
Submitting your application.
Please email you application to us at email@example.com
- Please complete all sections of the application form and sign it.
- Please provide all documentation to support your application including proof of work history, bank statements and all the documentation specified on the form. Failure to provide all the information we request will result in your application being rejected.
- If you are a SUPPORTING AGENT please also upload, as applicable, the applicant/s written consent form and ensure you have signed the Declaration Statement (Section 18 on the Application Form).