- About Us
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Celebrating all that is excellent in our industry, MEG Events Ltd, in association with Housekeeping Today UK and the UKHA, is excited to announce the launch of new awards for the housekeeping industry. Titled ‘The Triple ‘H Awards’ – The Hotel Housekeeping Honours – these awards are open to all sectors within housekeeping, back of house and hotel laundry, and both individuals and hotels can enter.
The awards ceremony will take place on the 28th March at The Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London and Hospitality Action is one of their nominated charities to benefit from funds raised on the evening.
The HHH awards will recognise companies, individuals, services and products that stand out from the crowd, showcase exceptional industry professionalism and customer service, and demonstrate innovations and initiatives that make every guest experience special.
The HHH awards honour the best in the following categories:
• Laundry Manager/Linen Keeper of the Year
• Housekeeping Supervisor of the Year
• Cleaning Technician of the Year
• Room Attendant of the Year
• Porter of the Year
• Housekeeping Team of the Year
• HHH Green Award – for demonstrating ecological and environmental initiatives and innovation
• Trainee/apprentice of the year – This award is by third party nomination only
• Unsung Hero – This award is by third party nomination only
• Lifetime contribution – This award is by third party nomination only
The Judging Panel:
With a judging panel of six respected professionals casting a very careful eye over the initial entries, they will have a challenging task to identify the winning entries for each category.
• Jack Fowler – the original publisher of Housekeeping Today
• Julie Hales – Head Housekeeper at the Best Western Premier Kegworth Hotel
• Jane Renton – General Manager at Althorn Enterprises
• Sean Wheeler – Director of People Development at Principal Hotels
• Alistair Sandall – Head of Professional Development at the Institute of Hospitality.
• Delia Cannings – 3ees, Environmental Excellence and Education and Midlands deputy chair for the UKHA
To book your place at the evening, please download the dinner form here: HHH 2019 – dinner form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org